Monday, March 23, 2020, Governor Brown issued a statewide ‘stay home, stay healthy’ order. In this order, the governor is instructing people to stay home except when traveling for essential work, buying food and similar critical supplies, or returning to their own homes.
In the executive order, a service business like Rubbish Works is not listed among the businesses specifically allowed to continue operation, nor among those specifically prohibited. This leaves it to each business to determine for themselves if they stay open and can meet the state guidelines to safeguard customers and employees.
Whether you are a current client or look to use our services in the future, your safety and well-being are our top priority.
With this in mind, and without hesitation, Rubbish Works of Portland is choosing to demonstrate our values and embrace our social responsibility.
Effective immediately and until further notice:
- Scheduling specific dates for cleanups and on-site estimates will be suspended
- Service requests and work orders can be provided and saved in a queue for call back*
- Rubbish Works service information and pricing, consultations, and resource recommendations available via phone, text, email, teleconference
- Social media posts providing support, tips, information, and light-hearted quips
- We will monitor the situation and continue to follow the direction of local government and health officials
- *Once the “all clear” is received and active cleanups can resume, you will be the first to know!
Ways to stay in touch:
We appreciate you and thank you for your support, patience, and participation during these unique times.
Larry & Betty
Rubbish Works – picking it up to help save lives and protect our community