There are numerous companies in the Denver metro area offering mini dumpsters. These dumpsters are classified as any dumpster 10 cubic yards or less. In most cases, customers pay between $175 and $300 for these smaller sized dumpsters.
The mini dumpsters are usually used for really small projects for either a cleanout or remodel.
Rubbish Works offers on-demand junk removal service that is a much simpler and more convenient alternative to mini dumpster rental. Rather than loading a dumpster yourself, why not let trained professionals remove the junk from anywhere in or around your house or business. Following are a list of benefits for Rubbish Works alternative to mini dumpsters:
- We provide the labor
- Load debris even if it’s in your back yard, basement or anywhere
- We haul everything away within 30 minutes
- No dumpster to leave behind in your driveway for days or weeks.
- We schedule in 2 hour windows for your convenience so you will not be waiting 4 or more hours for the dumpster delivery
- You do not have to wait days before the dumpster company arrives to pick up the dumpster
Our On Demand services are a perfect fit variety of projects including:
- A small kitchen demolition
- 2 bath remodels (2 tubs, 2 toilets, 2 vanities and more)
- Small garage or basement cleanout
- Small deck (10 ft x 10 ft – disassembled)
- Fencing material and yard cleanup
- Roofing material (20 square max – extra charges apply)
- No job is too large if you simply want us to provide the labor
If you’re on the fence about whether you should choose a dumpster or our full service junk removal service, give us a call at 1-800-501-9324. Our customer service team can help you determine the ideal service for your project. For the same price as a dumpster, we load it and haul it for you.