The 20-yard dumpster’s size makes it our most commonly-rented dumpster size. A 20-yard dumpster rental is big enough to handle an extensive quantity of debris, yet compact enough to fit in the average Denver driveway.
- Dimensions: 14 feet x 8 feet x 5.5 feet.
- Capacity: A 20-yard dumpster can hold the equivalent of about 6 pickup truck loads.
- Weight Limit: 3 tons – Extra weight charged at $40 a ton
- Other Key Features: Front and back ladders with a full opening walk in back door
The mid-size of the 20 cubic yard dumpster makes it a handy option for a variety of projects including:
- Cleaning of a large basement, attic, and garage.
- Flooring and carpet removal for a large house
- Removal of a 300 – 400 square foot deck
- Removal of a 2,500 – 3,000 square foot single layer shingle roof
- Siding and window replacement for small – medium size houses
- Shrub, brush, and tree removal
- Remodel of bathroom or large kitchen
- Concrete, not completely filled
A 20-yard dumpster rental is just right to handle cleanup for any mid-size project. If you’re planning a small-scale project, like general decluttering or minor home updates, a 12-yard dumpster might be your best bet. If your job requires even less, our on-demand service is the best fit. For the same price as a mini dumpster, we load it and haul it for you.
With its flexibility, a 20-yard dumpster rental makes for the ideal waste removal option for contractors on a wide variety of job sites, like:
- Room remodels.
- Roofing jobs.
- Construction projects.
- Landscaping projects.
- And much more!
We can place your container virtually anywhere on your property that can be accessed by our trucks.
Follow these general guidelines when you’re preparing for a 20-yard dumpster delivery:
Make room: About 50 feet of space (in length) is required in your driveway to drop off a dumpster. Make sure there are no obstructions that would prevent the truck from getting access to the driveway.
All clear: The truck will need at least 18 feet of vertical clearance to raise the dumpster and place it. Make sure the delivery area is free of low-hanging wires or tree branches.
Don’t forget: Once you have the 20-yard dumpster, consider the debris you’re throwing in it as well as the weight limit.
If you’re on the fence about whether you should choose a 20-yard dumpster rental, give us a call at 1-800-501-9324. Our customer service team can help you determine the ideal service for your project.