The 12-yard dumpster is a smaller option for jobs that don’t require a 20-yard dumpster. A 12-yard dumpster is big enough to handle an extensive quantity of debris, yet compact enough to fit in the average Denver driveway.
- Dimensions: 14 feet x 8 feet x 3.5 feet.
- Rental Period: 3 or 7 days (extra days on request)
- Capacity: A 12-yard dumpster can hold the equivalent of about 4 pickup truck loads.
- Weight Limit: 2 tons – Extra weight charged at $40 a ton
- Other Key Features: Front and back ladders with a full opening walk in back door
A 12-yard dumpster is the smallest and least expensive dumpster we offer and is generally used for smaller junk removal and residential projects such as:
- Garage, small basement clean-out.
- Demolishing a 250-300 square foot deck.
- 1500 square feet of single layer roof shingles.
- Small kitchen and bath remodeling job.
- Concrete demolition
- Sod tear out
- Dirt Removal
A 12-yard dumpster rental is just right to handle a small cleanup project. If you’re planning a larger project, like a remodel or garage cleanout, a 20-yard dumpster might be a better option. If your job requires less than a 12-yard dumpster, our on demand service is the best fit. For the same price as a dumpster, we load it and haul it for you.
With its flexibility, a 12-yard dumpster rental makes for the ideal waste removal option for contractors on a wide variety of job sites, like:
- Bathroom remodels.
- Under 1200 Sq. Ft Roofing jobs.
- Small kitchen remodel.
- Landscaping projects.
- And much more!
We can place your container virtually anywhere on your property that can be accessed by our trucks.
Follow these general guidelines when you’re preparing for a 20-yard dumpster delivery:
Make room: About 50 feet of space (in length) is required in your driveway to drop off a dumpster. Make sure there are no obstructions that would prevent the truck from getting access to the driveway.
All clear: The truck will need at least 18 feet of vertical clearance to raise the dumpster and place it. Make sure the delivery area is free of low-hanging wires or tree branches.
Don’t forget: Once you have the 12-yard dumpster, consider the debris you’re throwing in it as well as the weight limit.
If you’re on the fence about whether you should choose a 12-yard dumpster rental, give us a call at 1-800-501-9324. Our customer service team can help you determine the ideal service for your project.