Friendly and supportive work environment
A workplace focused on ethics and obeying the law
If you are an ambitious, energetic person who enjoys a fast-paced team environment filled with challenges and opportunities, you’ve come to the right place. Our successful employees are service-oriented people with integrity and commitment toward a common goal of excellence.
Read on to discover how to pursue employment opportunities with Rubbish Works.
Following are general qualifications needed to be a sound Rubbish Works crew member.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record and minimum 5 years driving experience
- Can pass a drug test, background check and DMV records check
- Available to work weekends
- Willing to work up to 30+ hours a week during busy season
- Able to lift and move up to 75 lbs
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Skills to navigate the Rubbish Works service areas
- Customer service experience highly desired
- Construction or related work experience helpful
A reliable cohesive team is key to Rubbish Works’ success. Each member contributes to the team and strives for excellence as an individual.
CREW MEMBER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work outdoors servicing residential and commercial clients, and representing Rubbish Works as a professional, eco-friendly company
- Be highly customer service oriented
- Serve clients located throughout the Rubbish Works service area
- Be a strong team player and communicator
- Show up on time to a client’s home or business with a two-person uniformed crew and dump truck
- Utilize sound judgment and spatial skills to provide accurate quotes
- Load and haul away rubbish as a service to our customers quickly and efficiently
- Maintain a professional appearance/demeanor always
- Adhere to the uniform dress code and other company policies
- Be willing and able to work hard physically when the job requires
- Additional duties include supporting company recycling goals, keeping the truck clean inside and out as well as distribution of marketing materials
Please Note: Every work day is different; being on a Rubbish Works crew is not a desk job!
If you are interested in an hourly position at any of our existing locations, please take the next step!
Review our website and check out our Facebook business page BEFORE applying for a position. If after reviewing our services and checking us out online you determine this is a company and position that both interests you and you have the qualifications for, please apply.
Request an application: firstname.lastname@example.org