Paint Disposal TipsSaturday November 2nd 2013
Wednesday June 29, 2011
Disposing of old paint is always a problem. Nobody wants it! Here are a few solutions to try:
- Use it as a primer for other projects.
- Paint a piece of cardboard over and over until its gone.
- Mix it with kitty litter.
- Mix it with sawdust or dirt.
- Open the lid and let the sun dry it out.
- Dispose of it at a city or county recycle event.
- Purchase paint drying agent at local Hardware Store
- Leave it for the new homeowner.
- Put an ad on Craig’s List.
- Leave it sitting on the shelf
If you still can't find a way to dispose of it, call Rubbish Works and we'll pick it up, along with any old furniture, appliances, and yard waste or construction debris. Just dry out the paint before calling us. Sorry, we can't transport wet paint.
Book Online: http://www.rubbishworks.com/phoenix
or call 480-545-1220 and receive a $20.00 Discount off of your scheduled pick-up.